Read the poem and look at the pictures to help answer the questions.
- What do the lines around the pictures of the children show?
- What three parts of this picture which show the mother feels worried.
- Why is the mother most likely worried?
- What words in the poem which go best with the picture of the mother.
- Look at the way the letters in the title of the poem have been written. How do they fit with the idea of a trampoline?
- How many children are using the trampoline? __________________